- Welf. & Inst. Code 8103(f)(1967; amended by SB 1171, 2012)
- Civil Code 1798.29(g) and (h) (2002; amended by SB 24, 2011)
- Welf. & Inst. Code 5778(b)(5)(B) (1994; amended by A.B.1780, 2008)
- Health & Safety Code 1788(a) (1990; amended by SB 407, 2009)
- Civil Code 1798.29(a)-(c) (2002; amended by AB 1298, 2007)
Civil Code 1798.24(d) (1977; amended by SB 2, 2009)
An agency may disclose personal information to the officers, employees, attorneys, agents, or volunteers of the agency that has custody of the information if the disclosure is relevant and necessary in the ordinary course of the performance of their official duties and is related to the purpose for which the information was acquired.